Gall Bladder Pain More Condition_symptoms Gall Bladder Pain OMG What Can I Do?

Gall bladder pain OMG what can i do? - gall bladder pain more condition_symptoms

I have pain in my ribs, well, I think it's my gallbladder and I want nothing more than eating foods high in fat during the last few months during the holiday season.

It really hurts, but the pain is not fatal. I do not go to doctors and I think if I say goodbye to happen the garbage for a few days would be.

What do you think? Do you think you can wait 24 hours and see how I go? I read that you can make a soup or vegetable juice to help.

1 comments:

Graham H said...

Gallbladder pain starts when a stone gets stuck in the bile ducts. Since the pressure of the bile collected after the pain became worse and worse, until the stone in the bile passes into the stomach. This may take several hours.

The pain is back on the right side between the abdomen and chest and front to your body.

If you have gallstones, you not only have, you have many.

You should go to the doctor and he agreed it is likely that the calculations that you have an ultrasound, to agree to confirm.

Gallstones are serious. They can cause serious complications.

Review.

In fact, keep gallstones usually, if not to eat when hungry, not when you eat more. During a crisis of gallstones, you should not eat and drink water.

Post a Comment