Audio Burn Making Noise Can Attempting To Copy A Scratched Audio Cd Ruin A Cd/dvd Burner?

Can attempting to copy a scratched audio cd ruin a cd/dvd burner? - audio burn making noise

Attepted I burn an audio CD, which I borrowed from a friend without having the hard drive. When I put my CD in the drive, which started making more noise than usual and did not read the CD at all. Hearing the noise, eject the disc and I quickly realized it was pretty scratched and since then the unit rcognise not all hard drives, CD or DVD, including the original CDs. Can a broken record to undermine the unity? Is there a way to solve the problem? Any help would be very grateful ... the device is working properly, so far, now it is slower when you open the disc tray, as well, and the CD, had attempted to copy worked great on my CD

0 comments:

Post a Comment