Ultimate Female Wedgie If I Think Julia Louis-Dreyfus Is The Ultimate Female, Does That Score Any Points With Feminists?

If I think Julia Louis-Dreyfus is the ultimate female, does that score any points with feminists? - ultimate female wedgie

Yes, I like how it physically looks like, but I like other women again a purely physical level. His humor, intelligence, aggression and an occasional shift dramatically. The fact that I like their best player on the women and made her special brand of Ness outrageous that my taste in women to learn more about the good effects of feminism accounting?

9 comments:

Rio Madeira said...

I think it is better to think that Paris Hilton is the last woman. I'll give you support.

Lucid Interrogator said...

So it is not as representative of nothing.

I personally think that she smiled really too much.


Ultimate One, for me, not at random a celebrity. Feminist, of course ... But why the people with cameras that brought them through the first date in traffic?

Zoe Dot said...

Who is she?

Gregory B said...

She is not ugly, but why someone should win on points with the feminists?

Ms America said...

So good for you. You can think for themselves. Why do you want to be a concern of mine anyway? Why in the world, no woman even remotely about that kind of woman he prefers care. How do you make a certain kind of woman has nothing to do with me. Oh, I can see me look like Mrs. Dreyfus and may be attracted to a man of my personality. Oh, the pressure to my own "or brand" Sassy. "Oh, well, we" girls "give Sassy attitude was goin ', I think, people start to, because her feminism, love. LOL

Thank you,
We Care! No!

snorzle said...

Not if they hated Seinfeld.

Mike T said...

Who cares? Do what you love ... does not need feminist approval for all his love of women.

Fanny Blood said...

Is No, the feminist before - drawn randomly from it.

Jeffrey said...

Uh ... not my style.

If you are an example of a typical female stereotype then look no further than Paris Hilton or Brittney Spears.

Post a Comment