Time Wars Game How Many Enjoyed The New Star Wars Game?

How many enjoyed the new star wars game? - time wars game

I'm talking about The Force Unleashed

fanally is a game where I was really violent, in order to kick some major ** cause damage. From the ridiculous in the eyes Starkillers damage to jaw drop shipping repluse. I exaggerate, or anyone else to?

I agree that there is better games out there, but I think this is the best Star Wars game of all time.

Not agree with U? Please respond. ten points for the best (and more) answer.

5 comments:

Tomy De said...

I was impressed with the graphics and gameplay. I loved being a Jedi Shaak Ti The site was the best part. Starkiller was betrayed by Vader, but in the end, when again the next traffic light () in the canon. I thought it was the best Star Wars game yet.

greenfla... said...

I totally agree is an incredible game. Although the Kotor games were pretty impressive, nothing better than playing as Darth Vardar apprentice who is almost the best of each

jackyw1n... said...

I force for PS2 unleshed and really .... that unethical behavior is **. A LOT. I agree 100 can not do better than to throw a storm statue of a soldier in the Jedi Temple!

Jenn said...

I hear it is bad. But the story mode is fairly short. Could have been better. This is not something to choose what I do. : P

the storyteller said...

Unfortunately, only for their consoles: _). tryed but on the Wii. wanted the controls to move around them like a sword.
AWWWWSOME!

Post a Comment