Gallstones Hair Fall Im So Worried, Advice Needed?

Im so worried, advice needed? - gallstones hair fall

Reducing the long history ... Ben had IVE in agony for 10 months, scan showed gallstones, the gallbladder was removed before 6 weeks. loot had 4 episodes of pain from Op. tough fight pain worst pain imaginable or 20 minutes, I can not breathe. Dr put me on 40 mg omperazole made no difference. I hope I have proof camera to camera to see in my belly, the doctor says, it could be a stomach ulcer, but my medicine is stronger than you can give, but I think the attacks, the pain is worse. Ive lost 3 stone and my hair falls out. The pain is centered on the coasts. I also have a child between 10 months and I've been pain his whole life. any help would be very grateful

3 comments:

geebee said...

You could have a kidney stone, your body has to be able to calculations, once more demonstrated why not? You need to have an analysis - if the ultrasound or CT scan to exclude this possibility, and a bladder stone caught. unresolved pain, often caused by anything from a kidney stone. Will try another doctor, but this type of pain is not self-evident and should be checked for their sake and your baby.

Inquisit... said...

Aleisha demand a full examination of the body as quickly as possible to see what happens. If she can not give you up a privately done by BUPA.

I will make you not afraid, but it was nonetheless recognized that the patients have left accidentely utensils functioning of the body, the operation is in progress.

lisa a said...

Expect to see the results of the examination, they try a different pain reliever.

Try again and again until you find what it is, do not let the doctors that you pass on.

Internet search options that might be, try an easier exercise, eat and more vitamiin heallthily, good luck will
OK XX

Post a Comment