National Cystic Fibrosis How To Get Started On Getting Home Schooled?

How to get started on getting home schooled? - national cystic fibrosis

Me and my mother and I think it would be better if I was taught at home. I am 15 and I have cystic fibrosis. With my condition I could barely go to school and miss a lot of work. The fact is that we have no idea how to begin. I live in Wales, and there are even two girls, the streets were home schooled his entire life. I despise also learn the Welsh language (I have a strong opinion on this subject is taught in the national curriculum and do not want) to learn, I speak fluent Welsh, and it seems useless, because I never use language in the future. My mother understands (that is, of course, do not speak English and Welsh), so I think it would be better to return home instruction. How can we begin? We are doing what is totally confused!

0 comments:

Post a Comment