Gay Florida Vacation What Is The Deal With This Guy? Guys Please Help!?

What is the deal with this guy? guys please help!? - gay florida vacation

I went with a boy of four years. We parted and I found someone new. A few weeks ago, he sms me and asked me if I am to love. I told him not to look elsewhere and then text messages. Then a few days later, SMS, and asked how my finals went four times and I ignored it and asked if I wanted to talk more. Ignored him. I work in a shoe store when we went together and walked into the store, maybe twice to see me all the time. Well, I text message and told me he had gone to the store to buy slippers (he said he was gay, when I dated him) and I was not there. I wanted to tell me that I was on holiday in Florida with dear friends. And he asked me if my BF I have not yet proposed. I said no, and I went to the beach and I just gave him Well, that's nice. Perhaps move the hell over there. What is your company? Trying to make me jealous because he still cares? I do not understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment